LOC Launches RFP for renovations needed at the house owned by LOC (Addendum)
The following RFP is being presented to acquire proposals for renovations needed at the house owned by LeMoyne-Owen Student Center at 807 Walker in Memphis, Tennessee.
1. Remove and replace seven (7) interior doors.
2. Level hallway and bedroom floors.
3. Install new cabinets and countertops.
4. Install necessary plumbing for kitchen sink.
5. Install new kitchen sink and faucet.
6. Replace tile around the tub.
7. Reconfigure both bathrooms.
8. Replace toilets and vanities.
9. Remove and replace floor tile in both bathrooms.
10. Repair the floor in the hot water tank closet.
11. Paint all interior ceilings, walls, and trim.
12. Remove and replace bad drywall in bathroom and bedroom ceilings.
13. Install engineered board for flooring.
1. Remove and replace front porch ceiling.
2. Replace rear stairway railing.
3. Remove and replace 198 square feet of wood siding at the rear of the house.
4. Remove and replace the roof.
5. Repair and replace damaged decking.
6. Paint all exterior wood and windows.
(Addendum 03.06.23)RFP LOC Renovation To House Owened by LOC
RFP LOC Renovation To House Owened by LOC