International students, whether living abroad or in the United States, seeking admission to LeMoyne-Owen College on a student visa, must submit the following:
• All foreign applicants must have transcripts evaluated by a foreign credential evaluation service and sent directly to the college. Applicants are responsible for the costs. Costs may vary from $50 to $250.
• A notarized financial statement from a United States Embassy showing that the applicant has enough support for at least one year in the United States. This statement must be submitted with the application for admission. This amount should be at least $19,000.00 to cover tuition fees, living expenses and other necessities for the 2018-2019 academic year. The statement must show who will provide the funds and the amount.
• An application for admission (Online application preferred – www.loc.edu)
• $25 non-refundable application fee
• College transcripts from any higher education institution previously attended.
• All international students must submit proof of immunizations. Documentation of 2 MMR immunizations or proof of immunity for Measles, Mumps, and Rubella and documentation of 2 Varicella immunizations or proof of immunity for Varicella (Chicken Pox) are required.
Some students whose first language is not English may be required to take the TOEFL exam.