Welcome to LeMoyne-Owen College. The college considers the safety of the students, college employees and guest’s high priority. The Campus Safety Department is on duty 24 hours a day, all year, patrolling and responding to requests for service.
The men and women of Campus Security are committed to providing a safe environment conducive to living, learning, and working through crime awareness education, patrols, communications and security services. We strive to inform and support the College mission.
We do realize that no campus is free from crime; however, we know that it will take the efforts of the entire college community to maintain a safe environment. We ask that all students, faculty and staff become active participants in crime prevention, by reporting suspicious activity, suspicious people and crimes that they observe immediately.
- 2018 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- 2018 Residence Life Safety. (PDF)
- Campus Safety - Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Safety Act. (PDF)
- Staying Safe On Campus Brochure. (PDF)
- 2018 Emergency Procedures. (PDF)
- Contact: Campus Security – 901-435-1471; 901-301-7340
*The Annual Security Report has been amended due to a better understanding of last year’s data.
Per Chapter 3, page 45 changes from (3) to (0).