Health Center Info:
The LeMoyne-Owen College
Health and Wellness Center in partnership with Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare recognizes the positive impact that good physical and mental health has on educational success. The Health and Wellness Center is a place where currently enrolled students and employed faculty/staff can learn how to be and stay well. The Health and Wellness Center is run by a Registered Nurse, who provides the College community with health education, screenings and fosters a healthy lifestyle. Services offered include:
- Treatment of minor aches, pain, and injuries (nonemergent problems)
- COVID Testing (by appointment only)
- Flu Shots
The Health and Wellness Center adheres to strict confidentiality and follows all HIPAA guidelines.
Center Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday 9a-4p (closed 30 minutes for lunch daily)
- Appointments are strongly encouraged but walk-ins are welcomed.
- No more than 2 people at once are allowed in the clinic due to space and the need for social distance.
To Make an Appointment:
Call: (901) 435-1577
Health and Wellness Center Staff:
Kirby Burford MSN, RN
869 Saxon Ave. (On the parking lot of Saxon Dorm)