Plan a Visit
We welcome all prospective students and friends to our campus. During your visit, you can meet our students, sit in on a class or visit our distinguished faculty. You will be able to see our historic grounds and experience our welcoming academic environment and rich social atmosphere.
On your tour, you will visit:
- Brownlee Hall, the major administrative building
- Steele Hall Fine Arts and Humanities Center, the oldest building on campus
- C. Arthur Bruce/ Jerry C. Johnson Hall, housing the gymnasium, pool and other physical education facilities
- Alma C. Hanson Student Center, housing student lounges and recreation rooms, meeting rooms, dining hall, staff offices, the Little Theater and the college bookstore
- Hollis F. Price Memorial Library
- Gibson-Orgill Mathematics and Science Learning Center that is home to faculty offices, laboratories, classrooms, a Natural Science Library, the Teaching and Learning Center, and the computer center
- Student residence
Download Campus Tour request form.
Our main address is 807 Walker Avenue in South Memphis; city buses make regular stops throughout the day in front of the campus. There is also visitor parking in the lot located dehind the school, accessed from Hollis F. Price or Saxon Avenue.
Visits are offered Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m and should be scheduled in advance.