The College’s Board of Trustees has launched a national search for LeMoyne-Owen's 13th President.
Presidential Search Advisory Committee
The following individuals have been appointed to the Advisory Committee:
- from the Board of Trustees: Mrs. Sharon Harris, Vice President Human Resources, Anovo Specialty Pharmacy; Dr. Albert Mosley, Senior Vice President and Chief Mission Integration Officer, Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare
- from the Trustee Emeriti: Rev. Dr. Thomas Dipko, Retired Minister/Executive Vice President, United Church of Christ
- from the Student Body: Ms. Sainna Christian, SGA President, 2019-2020
- from the Alumni Association: Mrs. Kristen Herring Hurd; Mr. Justin Key
- from the Faculty Assembly: Dr. Sherry Painter, Division Chair, Natural and Mathematical Sciences; Mr. Michael Robinson, Division Chair, Behavioral and Social Sciences
- from the Corporate Sector: Mr. Johnny Pitts, Co-CEO, Lipscomb & Pitts Insurance, LLC (Advisory Committee Chairperson)
- from Local Government: Mrs. Patrice Robinson, Memphis City Council Chairwoman
- from the Faith Sector: Dr. Keith Norman, Pastor, First Baptist Church – Broad & Vice President of Government Affairs, Baptist Memorial Healthcare Corporation
- from LOC Staff: Ms. Danielle Porter, Executive Director, Human Resources
The committee and consultants will be assisted by Ms. Idesha Reese, LOC Executive Director, Communications/ Board Liaison.
Members of the Advisory Committee were selected for their diversity of experience and multiple perspectives they bring to the work of the group.
The AGB Search Team includes:
- Kim Bobby, Ed.D. Executive Search Consultant
- Carlton E. Brown, Ed. D. Executive Search Consultant