Offer funding opportunities that Support the mission of the College and Promote its image.
The key responsibilities of the Office of Sponsored Programs are:
- To assist faculty and staff members in identifying funding sources
- To motivate and train faculty and staff members to write fundable proposals according to the guidelines
- To review proposals, funding announcements and sponsor requirements to verify that proposals are compliant with the sponsor’s and College’s guidelines
- To make sure approvals from each appropriate applicable entities are met
- To provide, under the authority delegated by the President of the College, institutional approval and acceptance of all sponsored program awards
- To conduct grant related seminars and workshops
- To provide assistance to proposal writer in developing the budget and seek approval from the fiscal officer
- To submit proposals through electronic submission via FastLane, Grants.gov, eRcommons, or other appropriate system on behalf of the College
- To make sure fair and accurate representation ….