Admission and Acceptance Process
ASAP students apply for admission to the College as transfer or as re-admitted students. (See College Catalog for further details.)
To apply for admission, prospective students should complete the following steps:
Business Management Majors Schedule
- Submit a completed admission application form along with a $25 application fee to the admissions office.
- Request official academic and financial aid transcripts from each college or university previously attended. (Transfer credits are subject to the approval of the Registrar.)
- Apply for financial aid if applicable.
- Receive notification of admission to the College.
- Contact ADCP staff for evaluation of transcripts for acceptance into the program.
- Pay $100 enrollment deposit (applied toward tuition) upon notification of acceptance into the program.
- Make arrangements with employer for reimbursement and/or speak with a program staff member about other payment alternatives.
- Participate in new cohort group orientation.
Fall classes for Business ASAP students begin in July and run through December. Spring classes begin in January through June. Additional mid-semester starting times are available for returning students. Call Business ASAP at (901) 435-1255 for more information.
Criminal Justice Majors Schedule
Criminal Justice majors take courses during the regular Fall – Spring semesters. Fall semester begins in late-August or early September and runs through December. The Spring semester begins in January and runs through early May.