Admission and Acceptance Process
ADCP students apply for admission to the College as transfer or as re-admitted students. (See College Catalog for further details.)
To apply for admission, prospective students should complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed admission application form along with a $25 application fee to the admissions office.
- Request official academic and financial aid transcripts from each college or university previously attended. (Transfer credits are subject to the approval of the Registrar.)
- Apply for financial aid if applicable.
- Receive notification of admission to the College.
- Contact ADCP staff for evaluation of transcripts for acceptance into the program.
- Pay $100 enrollment deposit (applied toward tuition) upon notification of acceptance into the program.
- Make arrangements with employer for reimbursement and/or speak with a program staff member about other payment alternatives.
- Participate in new cohort group orientation.
Fall classes begin in July and run from July-December
Spring classes begin in January and run from January-June.
Call for additional mid-semester starting times.